Welcome and thank you for using internet rechartering from Boy Scouts of America. Internet rechartering allows you to renew your unit’s charter online and perform the following actions:
- Select members from your existing roster
- Promote members from another unit
- Add new members
- Update member information
Before beginning internet rechartering, collect all member information, including new member forms with the appropriate signatures, and from all adult members collect the signed background check form (if not already given) and proof of current YPT.
BSA announced revised fees effective August 1, 2021.
- $25 one-time “joining fee” applicable to all new youth program participants. (If the new youth has a BSA ID from any council, they are not a new member and do not have to pay this fee. If the BSA ID was not issued by Quivira Council, the transfer fields on a new application need to be filled out, including the other council BSA ID. If the BSA ID was issued by Quivira Council, this ID must be on the application to not be charged.)
- $72 for youth members in Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA, Venturing, and Sea Scouts
- $45 for adult members
- $75 unit charter fee for packs, troops, crews, and ships
- $45 for youth members in Exploring
Need More Help?
- Registration Guidebook
- Position Code List
- 2021 recharter commissioners
- 2022 Application Instructions
- Youth Application Help Form (Highlights are areas that must be filled in. Boxes are items that must be checked.)
- Adult Application Help Form (Highlights are areas that must be filled in. Boxes are items that must be checked.)
Forms Needed to Complete Registration
- F.H.O.D. Information Update
- Instructions For Applying For Youth Registration Fee Financial Aid
- Background Check Authorization
- Annual Charter Agreement
2022 Recharter Resources
For Merit Badge Counselors
To become a Merit Badge Counselor, fill out the counselor application, complete the adult registration, for leadership position #42, create a my.scouting account, and take youth protection training (print certificate). Once completed, please return documents to the Quivira Council Registrar, Jan Quincy.
Merit Badge Counselor is a non-unit/no-fee position. All applications will be processed by the council to be put on the council roster.