For Recharter Help Call Jan Quincy: 316-491-2232.
You can learn more about the recharter process HERE!
Welcome and thank you for using internet rechartering from Boy Scouts of America. Internet rechartering allows you to renew your unit’s charter online and perform the following actions:
- Select members from your existing roster
- Promote members from another unit
- Add new members
- Update member information
Before beginning internet rechartering, collect all member information, including new member forms with the appropriate signatures, and from all adult members collect the signed background check form (if not already given) and proof of current YPT.
BSA announced revised fees effective August 1, 2022.
- These prices are for fees paid at the council office. On-line member fees will reflect 15 months, 14 months, or 13 months worth of fees beginning 3 months before unit expiration date. Any questions email email@example.com.
- $25 one-time “joining fee” applicable to all new youth program participants. (If the new youth has a BSA ID from any council, they are not a new member and do not have to pay this fee. If the BSA ID was not issued by Quivira Council, the transfer fields on a new application need to be filled out, including the other council BSA ID. If the BSA ID was issued by Quivira Council, this ID must be on the application to not be charged.)
- $75 for youth members in Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA, Venturing, and Sea Scouts
- $15 for Scout Life magazine
- $45 for adult members
- $100 unit charter fee for packs, troops, crews, and ships
- $45 for youth members in Exploring