The 2023 On My Honor Breakfast was a wonderful morning full of insight and inspiration! Please take a few moments to review some of the highlights of our breakfast and consider contributing a gift to help make the Adventures of Scouting available to ALL the youth of our communities.
Keynote Speaker – Dr. Larry Mitnaul (learn more about Dr. Mitnaul here)
Investment in Character – Jeff DeGraffenreid
We’d love to visit with you about opportunities to give back to the community through Scouting! If you’d like to talk to us about giving, please email Kevin Gorman, Assistant Scout Executive.
You can watch all of the Scouting Stories Presented at the 2023 On My Honor Breakfast or you can skip to the one you’re most excited about!
- Unlock the Secrets of Scouting: Find Out How to Start Scouting Now!
- How the BSA Tiger Cub Program Made An Incredible Change To Life and School!
- Scouting Saved My Life
- See How Scouts Save the Day in an Unforgettable Moment!
- Uncovering the Incredible Benefits of Bilingual Scouting!
You can watch the entire 2023 On My Honor Breakfast Program or skip to the part you’re most excited about!
- OMH Breakfast Opening
- OMH Breakfast – What it was like to be in Scouting
- OMH Breakfast Scouting Update
- OMH Breakfast Whitney M Young Award
- OMH Breakfast Impact on Scouting
- OMH Breakfast Keynote Speaker
- OMH Breakfast Investment in Character
- Helping Kids with One Simple Act – Contribute to Quivira Council Boy Scouts of America