Quivira Council is dedicated to the adventures of Scouting being available to EVERY youth!
If the options on this page are not available to you or you need further financial assistance, please email us!
After School Engagement Program - KanCare
The following KanCare Health Providers are excited to support Programs for Youth! Eligible members age 5 to 18 can get up to $50 credit per year for activities when participating in Scouts BSA.
ONLINE (KanCare Discount Code):
- An online application for this KanCare benefit can be completed at KanCare Applications in Quivira Council.
- Download a QR Code to share with your Scout families
- How to redeem your KanCare membership discount
- The confirmation email contains a discount code that can be used with the online BSA youth application, completed at BeAScout.org (enter zip code to find the unit).
- Final payment is completed by debit/credit card.
Alternatively, paper applications for both the KanCare benefit and BSA youth application can be completed by printing one of the following KanCare provider forms AND the BSA Youth application.
Financial Aid Request
Additional Council funds are available to assist with BSA registration.
- Fill out an online form for financial assistance here
- Download a QR code to share with your Scout families here
- Print the Quivira Council Financial Aid Request Form, HERE! Complete the form and submit it to your unit leader who will deliver it to the council office for processing.
- For more information on summer camp grants available through the Kansas KEEP (Kansas Education Enrichment Program) program (available beginning summer 2023), click HERE!
A product sale conducted through the QC Office, in the fall, that is managed at the Unit level. Units earn up to 34% on traditional popcorn sales and 30% on online sales, as well as the opportunity to earn credit towards the program fee, along with other incentives. (gift cards, reduced cost of summer camp, etc.) Learn more!
Camp Card Sales
A product sale conducted through the QC Office in late winter/spring. Cards are sold for $5 with the unit retaining $2.50 for every card sold. These are traditionally checked out as a unit but can be checked out by a Scouting family if the Unit is not participating in the sale. Learn more!
Trail to the Future
A donor designated fund for the Wichita Metro area. Learn more!
A donor designated trust for Reno County. Learn more here!